25L are lost in an LPG cylinder explosion in Aurangabad.

LPG cylinder explosion at a vada pav kiosk in Aurangabad, India, set fire to a cloth store . The explosion took place at Nehru Chowk around 10:30 p.m.

Aurangabad, India: An LPG cylinder explosion at a vada pav kiosk in the city's Cantonment neighborhood set fire to a cloth store and caused significant damage to the nearby pharmacy store.The explosion took place at Nehru Chowk around 10:30 p.m., with an estimated cost of about Rs 25 lakh.The explosion's stench sparked panic among residents, who rushed to the spot only to discover flames in the cloth store located next to the vada pav center, which they learned of after the locals called him around Saturday midnight.All furniture, ready-made clothing, and the vada pav center were reduced to dust before the fire brigade could even take over.The Cantonment police station has reported an incident.

.
.
.
.