Burn injuries cause a woman's death.

Woman, 24, died after getting burned in toilet of her Chandanagar home . She was taken to a hospital where she eventually passed away .

Hyderabad: On Wednesday, a woman (age 24) lost her life after getting burned in the toilet of her Chandanagar home by an immersion heater.Burns were also sustained by the spouse who attempted to save her.She was taken to a hospital where she eventually passed away.Police have opened an investigation to see if there was any wrongdoing.