Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal issues apology to families of the deceased and those who were wounded in the Mundka fire . Kejriwal: "To see the tragedy unfolding in Mundka has left me deeply moved and anguished" The two main suspects have been arrested and the two main suspects have been arrested .
NEW DELHI: Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal issued a Rs 10 lakh apology on Saturday to the families of the deceased and Rs 50,000 for those who were wounded in the Mundka fire, which claimed at least 27 lives.Kejriwal, along with deputy chief minister Manish Sisodia and Home Minister Satyendar Jain, stayed at the site to monitor rescue efforts and announced that a magisterial probe had been launched into the incident.He spoke with the families of the deceased and those who suffered injuries.To see the tragedy unfolding in Mundka has left me deeply moved and anguished.Some bodies have been difficult to locate since the fire was so devastating.According to the site, we have developed a helpdesk to assist those who are missing reports.The bodies will be identified by FSL DNA testing, according to the chief minister.Even though no sum will cover the pain of one's death, the Delhi government will give the families of all those affected Rs 10 lakh as a token of assistance. While confirming that the government has ordered a magisterial investigation into the incident, he said that the government will pursue the strictest possible punishment for the perpetrators.The two main suspects have been arrested.This is a horrific event, and the Delhi government will ensure that the perpetrators are brought to justice.No one will be spared if the inquiry report comes, whether it be an individual, cop, or agency, he said. According to police, 29 people are now missing, although fire department officials announced on Saturday that they had discovered charred remains and that the death toll was likely going up.