In Sihore, almost 200 people have contracted food illness.

More than 200 people hospitalized in Rajkot after four weddings in Sihor town of Bhavnagar district . People became sick after eating buttermilk, with stomach pains, vomiting, and diarrhoea following lunch .

Rajkot is a city in India where more than 200 people were hospitalized on Monday after four marriages were held in various parts of Sihor town of Bhavnagar district.Rafiq Sayyed, Rafiq Ravani, Ashok Jadav, and Bipin Gohel married at different locations, according to police.Although the food caterers at the weddings were different, the buttermilk was made at all four locations from the same shop.According to Sihore police, people became sick after eating buttermilk, with stomach pains, vomiting, and diarrhoea following lunch.

Many of the patients were shifted to Bhavnagars government-run Sir T Hospital, according to police.Buttermilk samples have been collected and sent for analysis.This is the second case of food poisoning in the last four days in the Saurashtra region.After eating biryani and chocolate barfi in a feast that followed a baby shower function, over 50 people were hospitalized in Morbis Mitala village on May 13.