Rajasthan: After eating a wedding dinner, 74 people were unwell.

74 people became sick after eating a wedding meal in Rajasthans Jalore district . Majority of those who became sick were teenagers in age group 10 to 20 .

A health official said Thursday that 74 people became sick after eating a wedding meal in Rajasthan's Jalore district.On Wednesday, Suraj Wada village fell under the Raniwada police station area, where residents complained of vomiting after eating dinner at a wedding.After surgery, the patients were released from the hospital on Thursday.The majority of those who became sick were teenagers in the age group 10 to 20, according to Jalore chief medical and health officer Gajendra Singh Deol.

No case has been reported in this regard, according to police.